1.There are a lot of unsexy people having sex, therefore having sex doesn't always equal being sexy. Knowing who you are, and what your purpose is, is infinitely more attractive/valuable.
2. Wisdom simply means, learning the art of preventing preventable mistakes in life. Why go through more pain than you have to?
3. Every time something bad happens, something good happens soon after. It all has a purpose.
4. It doesn't really work so well when a girl asks a guy out. (too easy)
5. Success is pointless if your to busy to enjoy it, or have no one to share it with.
6. Confidence is the absolute key to attraction and success. Fake it 'till you make it. Nothing impresses people more than acting like you know what your doing, and not being arrogant about it.
7. Don't plan to much. I leave the door open to whatever God wants to do, because He knows me better than I know myself + usually surprises me with pretty amazing things that I could never have planned.
8. Everyone is prejudice about something. Politics, racism, religion, whatever. No one is the whole world's friend.
9. No matter how you feel about your parents, at least learn from their mistakes.
10. Getting a creative job is 90% networking. You can be amazingly talented, but if nobody knows about it, things won't happen.